If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching for it below:
Posts Tagged ‘health’
America's Podiatrist Archives
By Dr. Nirenberg Friday July 6, 2012
By Dr. Nirenberg Saturday December 4, 2010
By Dr. Nirenberg Tuesday October 5, 2010
- Army Study Goes Big, Recommends Barefoot
- Can Barefoot Activity Alleviate Knee Pain and Arthritis?
- Biomechanics of Sport Shoes: The Disturbing Truth About Running Shoes, Inserts and Foot Orthotics
- Can Barefoot Running & Walking Fix Flat Feet?
- Tell Your Hunger To Take A Walk!
- Functional Fitness: Look Younger, Stay Active Longer
- Can We Walk Ourselves Well?
- Why Women Have More Foot, Knee, Hip, & Back Pain (and what you can do about it)
- 2009: Year of the Barefoot Runner
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Tagsankle ankle pain athletic back pain barefoot barefoot activity barefoot running barefoot walking bunion bunions callouses corns exercise Feet Foot footcare foot care foot injury foot pain foot problem foot problems footwear forensic podiatry hammertoe hammertoes health healthy feet heel heel pain jog jogging minimalist nirenberg podiatrist podiatry Podiatry 101 run running Running barefoot running shoe shoe shoes toe walk walking
The Primalfoot Alliance